Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Book Review Billy Graham's STORM WARNING

Okay, it's been just over 3 years since I said I would review this book for Booksneeze. If you're wondering why it has taken me so long, well simply because it was a terrible book. I could not get "into" it. I have read some pretty boring books or hard to read books before and found a way to muddle through it but this one I just couldn't do. I tried on multiple occasions and finally gave up after 2 1/2 years and ended up donating it to the local thrift store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my readers! Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions (preferably nice ones!) or anything else. Please no advertisements! I know all us SAHM have or have had a home business and would love to get new customers. I will post a link to an awesome website where you can post such ads.
Thanks!

<3 kimberly <3