Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Next book Review: Billy Graham's STORM WARNING

Storm Warning


Whether global recession, terrorist threats, or devastating natural disasters, these ominous shadows must bring us back to the Gospel.

By Billy Graham
 
An examination of the imminence of Christ's return in light of today's headlines and the events recorded in Scripture.



The morning newspapers are jammed with alarming headlines and stories asking questions no one can answer. In Storm Warning, Billy Graham examines the problems facing America today compared with what is to come as revealed in the Bible. He answers the tough questions as only he can with astute biblical insight, and points to the hope and renewal found in Christ—for our families, our nation, and our world.

Includes an in-depth analysis of the four horsemen of Revelation chapter six as well as insight on:


Signs of the times The Apocalypse Standing before God

I am really looking forward to reading this book!  I am fascinated by the Apocolypse and I think Billy Graham is extremely knowledgable in these things.  I've enjoyed some of his other books, so I am sure this one will prove to be interesting and exciting, too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my readers! Please feel free to leave comments, suggestions (preferably nice ones!) or anything else. Please no advertisements! I know all us SAHM have or have had a home business and would love to get new customers. I will post a link to an awesome website where you can post such ads.
Thanks!

<3 kimberly <3